[yadifa-users] Define source address for transfers

Klaus Darilion klaus.darilion at nic.at
Thu Feb 24 21:36:07 CET 2022

Luckily we did not had this issue although we have multiple IPs configured. Probably our luck was that the Linux default route uses the src IP we wanted to have as query source.

Maybe you can change the default IP of the server to the one you need, and change other daemons to use the respective source IP.

$ ip route get 1.1.1.1
1.1.1.1 via x.x.x.x dev ens18 src Y.Y.Y.Y uid 2001

You might be able to choose the source Y.Y.Y.Y by manually configure the default route and specify Y.Y.Y.Y as source.

regards
Klaus