[yadifa-users] Define source address for transfers

Leo Vandewoestijne yadifa at unicycle.net
Tue Feb 22 15:57:22 CET 2022

Hi,

I'm using Yadifa with multiple IP's.
Outgoing AXFR and IXFR requests however get wrong IP and therefor fail.
So I wish to define the IP to use for such requests.
I'm unable to use listen=0.0.0.0,:: as at some other IP's at the same host I need another daemon than Yadifa.

So basically my question remains the same as my unanswered question in 2015:
https://www.yadifa.eu/archives/yadifa-users/2015-August/000074.html
How can I define the src addr for outgoing requests?

If currently impossible, can this become a feature request please?

--

Met vriendelijke groet,
With kind regards,

Leo Vandewoestijne