[yadifa-users] Yadifa as a slave questions (AXFR only and auto backup zone to file)

Tim Habex Tim.Habex at eurid.eu
Mon Oct 23 15:14:50 CEST 2017

Dear,

> it is possible force AXFR only in scenario whit NSD as a master and Yadifa as a slave (because NSD as a master not support IXFR)?

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are working on a patch to better inter-operate with NSD.

> how to automatically and periodically save slave zone to file, if this is possible?

Although there is no scheduler in YADIFA for doing this automatically, you can send SIGUSR1 to the yadifad daemon, which will save all the files to disk.

Kind regards,

Tim Habex

it is possible force AXFR only in scenario whit NSD as a master and Yadifa as a slave (because NSD as a master not support IXFR)?
And, how to automatically and periodically save slave zone to file, if this is possible?

Regards,

--
Mehmed Kahric