[yadifa-users] Proper DNSSEC configuration in Yadifa

isp mline at ukr.net
Wed Jan 25 12:30:51 CET 2017

Hi guys,

There is no documentation about how to configure DNSSEC in Yadifa. Reference manual has a limited amount of information for me, as I never worked with DNSSEC before.

I've configured DNS zones which I maintain with dnssec-policy "normal-policy" , and I think it should be fine for now. As far as I understand Yadifa will re-create keys automatically and take care of signing zones.
But I can't find DS record key which I should insert at my TLD registrant (GoDaddy) web-interface.

As well I don't understand how I can differentiate ZSK from KSK keys in /var/yadifa/keys folder.

I was following this article - https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-setup-dnssec-on-an-authoritative-bind-dns-server--2