[yadifa-users] Few bugs on FreeBSD 10.3

isp mline at ukr.net
Wed Jan 25 10:04:16 CET 2017


Hi, 

Trying to configure Yadifa on FreeBSD as an authoritative server and found several bugs. 

1. 
In <loggers> section specifying debug level as WARNING or NOTICE is causing a segmentation fault. Other seems to work fine. 
Part of the configuration: 
<loggers> 
    database        warning        database,all 
    dnssec            warning        dnssec,all 
    server             warning        server,all 
    stats               warning        statistics 
    system           warning        system,all 
    zone              warning        zone,all 
    queries          warning        queries 
</loggers> 

2. Yadifa is trying to notify some weird server which is not related to my domain. 

That's what I found in logs: 
2017-01-25 08:53:21.901670 | server   | I | notify: local.domain.: notifying 56.32.152.14#53 

I've checked all NS records for this domain and there is nothing like that out there. 
I've managed to solve this error by switching off notify-auto option. But still I want to figure out how Yadifa managed to retrieve this address which is located somewhere in the US and it's not even a DNS server (not listening port 53). 


System: 
# uname -a 
FreeBSD dns 10.3-RELEASE-p11 FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p11 #0: Mon Oct 24 18:49:24 UTC 2016     root at amd64-builder.daemonology.net :/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64 

Yadifa: 
# yadifad -V 
yadifad 2.2.3-6704 (2016-11-30) 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: </archives/yadifa-users/attachments/20170125/e73f96d6/attachment.html>


More information about the yadifa-users mailing list