[yadifa-users] Release 2.2.4 - Why is it so awfully quiet here?

yadifa info at yadifa.eu
Thu Apr 13 10:51:13 CEST 2017

Greetings,

YADIFA is very much alive and well, and a lot has happened since October 2016. That said, in a continuous effort make YADIFA the best it can be, the hard work and dedication that we have put into the project has caused us to lose sight of some of our communication objectives. There is no excuse for that, and we apologize.

Moving forward, we will not only focus on further developing YADIFA, but also take the time to share status updates and information regarding the latest implementations we are working on via our channels, whether that be on twitter or on yadifa.eu.

We realize that the conversation starts with us, so let's start it.

R&D team