[yadifa-users] Stops responding to requests after 1 month

Markus Kolb markus.kolb+yadifa at tower-net.de
Sun May 1 13:51:31 CEST 2016

Hi,

since updating to the 2.0 version and now on version 2.1.6 my yadifa
installation stops working after 1 month since last restart.
This problem started when upgrading from a 1.0 version to the 2.0
version.
I'm using a mix of DNSSEC signed and unsigned zones.
I'm not sure if it is exactly 1 month (30/31 days) or if it is related
to the inactivation of keys.
But I've to restart yadifa daemon at the beginning of every month to get
it respond to DNS requests again. In April it was the 2nd.
I've no log entries what is going wrong here, but there is no entry
written about new DNS requests and there is no statistic log anymore.
But the daemon process is still running.

Thanks for your help
Markus