[yadifa-users] Yadifa controller not work on FreeBSD

Кирилл Михайлович Варнаков kvarnakov at cair.ru
Thu Jun 30 09:38:44 CEST 2016

It seems to be, I begin understanding. I create file ${HOME}/.yadifa.rc with server and key section and all good. But in man:

[-t reload [-q zone]]
               triggers the loading of the zone file(s) if the  serial  number
              is incremented.  If no zone is specified, all zones are implied.

by fact:

If no zone is specified, only ‘.’ zone reload...

30 июня 2016 г., в 10:18, Кирилл Михайлович Варнаков <kvarnakov at cair.ru> написал(а):

> Thank you. But:
>
> yadifa -s «[my ip] port 53" -t reload
>
> and
>
> yadifa -s «[my ip] port 53" -t cfgreload
>
> not working too. I see log files and nothing. Only help:
>
> pkill -HUP yadifad
>

> 30 июня 2016 г., в 8:17, Gery Van Emelen <Gery.VanEmelen at eurid.eu> написал(а):
>
>> yadifa -s «[my ip] port 5353" -t reload -v
>

> Best regards

Best regards