[yadifa-users] yadifa 2.2.0 crash

Terry Burton terry.burton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 13:18:41 CEST 2016

On 20 July 2016 at 11:10, Anand Buddhdev <anandb at ripe.net> wrote:
<...snip...>
> I really think your bug repository should be open, so that other users
> can see what issues are being reported. Knot, NSD and PowerDNS all have
> an open style of bug reporting, and it really helps users to see if
> they're experiencing similar issues, or comment on existing bugs to
> provide suggestions and valuable input.

And along similar lines of community participation many users would
*really* appreciate it if you could make available a mirror of your
revision control system for the project, preferably daily but at least
synced at release time.

It's hard to care about a codebase when you cannot see individual commits.