[yadifa-users] [yadifa-announce] YADIFA release 2.1.0

Gery Van Emelen gery at vanemelen.net
Sat Jun 13 11:53:20 CEST 2015

Hi,

First:

You can not use the yadifa-announce mailing list. This mailing list is only for EURid R & D to be used to send new announcements about YADIFA.

Second:

Yes, we know this. The reason is easy: The 4 digit number is the revision of subversion for that part.
It is possible that the overall revision number differs from the one on yadifa or yadifad.

Gery