[yadifa-users] DNSSEC Support -Yadifa 1.0.3

Gery Van Emelen gery.vanemelen at eurid.eu
Wed Aug 20 14:50:53 CEST 2014

Hi,

In the reference manual of 1.0.3 on page 26 you find:
	keys-path

This is the only option that you have to add in your zone section.

There’s also the dnssec-mode option, which you can use to make sure that a zone is NSEC or NSEC3.
This option is there for making sure that yadifad will use the correct mode. For example if it finds in the zone file a NSEC resource record and the mode is NSEC3, yadifad will stop. This option is a fail-safe.

example of a zone section with DNSSEC on NSEC:
<zone>
	type master
	domain somedomain.eu
	file masters/somedomain.eu.zone
	dnssec-mode nsec
	keys-path keys/somaindomain.eu
</zone>

Steps:
1. You still need to add the private part of the keys in the keys-path directory.
2. You have to add the public part of the keys in the zone file.
3. You need to sign the zone file.

Regards,

R&D

—