[yadifa-users] key / server association in the acl

Eric Diaz Fernandez ericdf at eurid.eu
Mon Aug 18 15:17:50 CEST 2014

Hi,

The grammar of the ACL rules does not allow negation of another ACL rule.
For your problem you only need to accept slaves and/or the keys.

<acl>
     slaves 192.168.11.64/32
     slaves-or-keys 192.168.11.64/32; key company-tsig-key01
     company-keys key company-tsig-key01
</acl>

<zone>
     allow-transfer slaves                    # accepts the matching
IP(s), rejects everything else
# or
# allow-transfer slaves-or-keys        # accepts the matching IP(s), or
accepts the messages signed with the key(s), rejects everything else
# or
# allow-transfer company-keys        # accepts only the messages signed
with the key(s), rejects everything else
</zone>

There is no way to match together an IP and a key.  It's always IP(s) or
key(s)

You can find a few other examples in the manual at section about the
server configuration.

Regards,

R&D