[yadifa-users] Yadifa as slave server for Microsoft DNS server

Nenad Markovic yapinm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 14:10:44 CEST 2013

Thank you for your quick answer. This is what i've got from MS DNS admin:

It's DNS Version: 6.1.7600.21010 on Windows Server 2008 R2.

Domain deffiloopprs.com contains no -, _ or numbers in it.

There's screenshot of MS DNS zone settings in attachment.

If there's anything else I can provide, please let me know.

Thanks