[yadifa-users] Yadifa as slave server for Microsoft DNS server

Eric Diaz Fernandez eric.diazfernandez at eurid.eu
Wed Sep 4 14:06:53 CEST 2013

Dear Mr Markovic,

This message most likely means the answer from the windows dns server
master server contains flags that are considered invalid by YADIFA.

Could you please provide us with :

_ The windows DNS server version and details about its settings for the
zone (screenshots, text, anything you can provide)
_ The windows server version.
_ I assume that XXXXXXXXXXX.com. is not the real name of the zone.
Could you give us the name where you replace letters and numbers but
keep the '_' and '-' in place ?

Thank you for your interest in YADIFA.

Regards,

Eric Diaz Fernandez