[yadifa-users] TLSA Resource Record

Gery Van Emelen gery at vanemelen.net
Thu Oct 11 14:15:54 CEST 2012

Hello,

XFRs will be written to the "journal". The problem, of course, is when you want to generate a zone file, this can't be done at the moment.

That's why I'm saying we are not fully RFC 3597 compliant.
I can't promise that the full RFC 3597 compliance will be added in the next release.

RFC 3597 has a high priority.

Regards,
Gery

--