[yadifa-users] CNAME question

Ognen Duzlevski ognen.duzlevski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 23:16:40 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am playing with yadifa for an authoritative server for my domain. I have
a number of IPs (which is fine) but then I have some CNAMEs pointing to
machines in different domains.

What is the proper way to declare those in the zone file?

and then I do an nslookup name.zone.com I get

<something>.<another domain>.com.zone.com as an answer.

Thanks!
OD

--
"Conservation may be a sign of personal virtue but it is not a sufficient
basis for a sound, comprehensive energy policy." – Dick Cheney, April 30,