[yadifa-announce] YADIFA release 2.5.2
Tim.Habex at eurid.eu
Mon Oct 11 14:40:25 CEST 2021
* The latest version of YADIFA can be found on the web site for YADIFA https://www.yadifa.eu/download and on GitHub https://github.com/yadifa/yadifa.
* Increased the pid column in the logger to 6 characters
* Drastically increased the limit for TCP queries.
* Fixes a critical issue that could cause yadifad to crash handling certain DNS packet with privileged access.
* Fixes an issue where a corrupted configuration file could lead to a crash while starting-up.
* Fixes an issue where yadifad would sometimes reply with an AXFR instead of an IXFR if the journal is under maintenance.
* Supported platforms : Linux, FreeBSD, and OSX
* Authoritative name server
* Load zone files
* Resource Record types:
* SOA, A, AAAA, NS, CNAME, PTR, HINFO, TXT, MX
* NAPTR, SRV, SSHFP, TLSA, WKS, DNSKEY, DS, RRSIG, NSEC, NSEC3, NSEC3PARAM
* Directives and special constructs
* TTL, ORIGIN, *(wildcard) and @
* Zone transfer
* Master & Slave
* AXFR / IXFR
* Dynamic update
* DSASHA1 (algorithm 3)
* DSASHA1 NSEC3 (algorithm 6)
* RSASHA1 (algorithm 5)
* RSASHA1 NSEC3 (algorithm 7)
* RSASHA256 NSEC3 (algorithm 8)
* RSASHA512 NSEC3 (algorithm 10)
* ECDSAP256SHA256 (algorithm 13)
* ECDSAP384SHA384 (algorithm 14)
* ED25519 (algorithm 15)
* ED448 (algorithm 16)
* Automatic resigning
* CPU affinity control
* DNS Response Rate Limiting
* yadifa client for accessing yadifad servers
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the yadifa-announce