[yadifa-announce] What are we doing?

Gery Van Emelen Gery.VanEmelen at eurid.eu
Tue May 9 11:48:09 CEST 2017

Dear YADIFA Community,

We are currently in the process of testing the next release.  As we said
in the previous announcement, its main feature is the switch to the new
"transactions" mechanism.

Additionally, this release adds LibreSSL support and allows finer
control on CPU usage with affinity settings.

Optionally, at ./configure time, threads can now be tagged with a
human-friendly word of 8 characters that is printed in the logs.

We also have improved the shutdown speed of several scenarios.

R&D team