[yadifa-announce] YADIFA release 2.1.4
Gery Van Emelen
Gery.VanEmelen at EURid.eu
Mon Oct 19 15:13:23 CEST 2015
The latest version of YADIFA can be found on the web site for YADIFAhttp://www.yadifa.eu/download.
No update of YADIFA manual: YM210.pdf.
The zone reader error reporting has been improved.
Stacktrace support added for Solaris.
- Fixed an issue where an NSEC3 answer proving a * query would lead to a crash
- Fixed an issue where a private key may be not recognised as such
- Fixed an issue where dynamic update prerequisite check would fail a valid match
- Fixed an issue where zone signature maintenance would only start if all private keys were available.
- Supported platforms : Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, OSX and Solaris
- Authoritative name server
- Load zone files
- Resource Record types:
SOA, A, AAAA, NS, CNAME, PTR, HINFO, TXT, MX
NAPTR, SRV, SSHFP, TLSA, WKS, DNSKEY, DS, RRSIG, NSEC, NSEC3, NSEC3PARAM
- Directives and special constructs:
TTL, ORIGIN, *(wildcard) and @
- Zone transfer
- Master & Slave
- AXFR / IXFR
- Dynamic update
- DSASHA1 (algorithm 3)
- DSASHA1 NSEC3 (algorithm 6)
- RSASHA1 (algorithm 5)
- RSASHA1 NSEC3 (algorithm 7)
- RSASHA256 NSEC3 (algorithm 8)
- RSASHA512 NSEC3 (algorithm 10)
- Automatic resigning
- DNS Response Rate Limiting
- yadifa client for accessing yadifad servers
- Building successfully with LTO may require to append both AR=gcc-ar and RANLIB=gcc-ranlib to the ./configure command
—enable-message does not work on OpenBSD 32-bit
- Removing the last key of a signed zone is permitted by YADIFA, but triggers some chicken-egg issue with signatures
- Adding and or removing NSEC3PARAM dynamically is not properly handled.
R & D team EURid
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the yadifa-announce